Organic Hair Coloring Solutions
The Organic Hair Coloring System
Organic Color Systems is the most innovative approach to professional hair color since the invention of the oxidative hair color process. With a unique approach that respects the natural integrity of the hair by leveraging pure, high quality, all natural ingredients; Organic Color Systems has been revolutionizing the hair color industry. By providing superior results, a naturally healthier and more enjoyable experience, and an uncompromising commitment to excellence; Organic Color Systems has become the world’s preeminent All Natural Organic Salon Color line.
The key difference in our color is our approach to preserving the cuticle’s natural structural integrity and the hair’s natural protein’s and pigments. Rather than use an aggressive and corrosive alkalizing agent like ammonia, which can damage the cuticle and irreparably destroy the hair’s natural ability to “hold” color, we use a coconut by-product that is a naturally derived swelling agent that is suspended in soy oil. When our color is applied to hair, and activated under heat, the soil oil naturally softens and moisturizes the cuticle as the coconut derived swelling agent gently expands and opens the cuticle. When the heat is removed from the hair, the swelling subsides and the undamaged cuticle naturally closed back down thereby sealing the new pigment into the hair.
By taking this revolutionary natural approach, we are able to consistently produce extraordinary results. Common problems of traditional oxidative ammonia based hair color are eliminated.
- There are no problems with resistent grey hair. Since the cuticle is softened and then naturally swollen open, the coarseness of the cuticle which makes the grey hair resistent to ammonia, is not a barrier.
- There are no problems with fading or banding. Since the natural cuticle is completely preserved, it seals the pigment into the hair shaft when the cuticle closes. Also, Organic Color Systems preserves the tyrosine protein as well as the hairs natural melanin pigments which allow it to “hold” color. Color will not fade over time.
- Over processing is a thing of the past. Because Organic Color Systems is not damaging to the cuticle, there is no risk of over processing. Hair can be colored as frequently as the client wished.
- The hair is left healthier and more natural looking. Organic Color Systems completely preserves the scalps sebaceous glands which provides moisture to the hair unlike ammonia or non-soy based hair color which damages these glands. Organic Color Systems will leave the clients hair with its natural moisturizing system in tact.
- There is an entire, health-focused, system of all natural professional hair products specifically designed and formulated to support and maintain healthy hair and wonderfully natural vitality and color.